Vivo is a place you can make new friends in a supportive environment and work alongside some of the most dedicated and passionate people in the care sector.
You can create a successful career for yourself at Vivo, with clear pathways for you to progress.
- How Service Manager Luke Sheehan created opportunities for himself in the care sector
- How Support Worker Deb Waller Deb Waller found herself at the forefront of Vivo’s response to COVID-19
Visit our recruitment page for all of the latest vacancies.
There are a number of benefits working for Vivo.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full induction, training and support
- Mileage allowance
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Free parking
- Flexi leave
- 25 days of annual leave, increasing following five years of service