Our Autism service provides supported living services to help adults with autism and challenging behaviour to achieve their full potential. People who use this service have an opportunity to learn new skills, meet other peer groups and take part in community activities. Each house has a dedicated staff team to support individual tenants to gain new skills and develop independence.
To achieve this, the service offers;
- 24 hour support for tenants
- Individual programmes based on needs and wants
- A specialised day service based on learning and leisure activities
- A fully trained staff team to support tenants to meet their needs
- Support for all tenants to the standards of inspection governed by the Care Quality Commission and the National Autistic Society.
- A community based service, which enables people to move on with independence.
Our day service opportunities for people with Autism are currently being developed.