Vivo’s Newsletter is one of the best ways to find out what is happening across the organisation and the autumn 2019 edition is now available.
Highlights in this issue include the following.
- All of Vivo’s services are now regulated as ‘good’ by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- The service spotlight is on the Little Roodee Cafe.
- Vivo’s Green team helps the community grow.
- Vivo supported this year’s Cheshire Independent Living Awareness Day (CILAD).
- Stars of the future through a new apprenticeship programme with Cheshire College South & West.
- Celebrating diversity at Chester Pride.